Monday, January 05, 2004

Another Monday...

This weekend was great. First of all New Years Eve was even better than I could imagine, my boyfriend called me at work just before it was time to leave and told me he got a 161 on his LSAT (that's 85 percentile) and it's great news. So the night was a celebration, the 4 of us played cards until about 11:40, then watched the ball drop and then right to bed :) Work on Friday was easy, just 3 1/2 hours then up to Albany to fix a database problem, then home to hang out with my boyfriend. We went bowling after going to dinner and had a great time. Saturday was a more relaxed day and I spent the night alone cross stitching and watching movies. I went to bed around 3am, and my boyfriend showed up at 6am! We slept in till about noon, but then I was up and showered and we went to ACMoore right away.

After ACMoore I organized my newly aquired floss and sat down to cross stitch some more.. in total I stitched 10 hours Thur-Sunday. Besides that I also washed some of my finished cross stitch projects and tea dyed a piece of fabric for my new RR. Unfortunately I washed it too soon and I think i washed out most of the tea, luckily I can do it again no problem. This time i'll put vinegar in the tea.
So sunday was a relaxing day and i really felt like it was a long weekend. I'm not looking forward to my long week of work but it is my last and next monday I start classes again! My last semester! Can't believe I'm almost done with college!

No comments: