Thursday, January 08, 2004

The home stretch...

I went home ready to spend the night cross stitching, i was staying up till 10, started stitching at 6, i could have gotten 4 hours in, maybe finished Carol's RR... but my mood got changed, won't get into how but it did and i got hardly any done and then just watched tv. I couldnt' bare to pick up my stitching and I really wanted to. It's okay though because I will tonight and maybe i needed a break last night.

So tonight I will be working a bit later since I came in later - needed the sleep, then i'll go grocery shopping and then home to cook dinner and stitch. Tomorrow night we're going to go see Big Fish and then Saturday night I have the night to myself again because my boyfriend's going out with his friends. I will probably rent movies this time and just relax all night again - probably even up late again. Maybe I'll go at 4:30 today and stay later tomorrow, 4 1/2 hours should fly by tomorrow since it's my last day. Today however will drag so I gotta do what I gotta do.

No comments: