Thursday, January 15, 2004

I'm Sick!

Well it's Thursday, my second day of class and I have a head cold. I think I was out too much in the cold yesterday, I did my walk at 10am and then went up to RPI for my interview so that was a lot of walking in the cold as well.
Classes Monday went well, hopefully today will go by quickly because I just want to go to sleep. After class I'm off to walmart to get a few things including Tylenol Cold!
Stitching is going well, I've been working on It's Winter and this weekend I'll put it down and scan it then start working on Carol's Round Robin piece from my original RR. The sooner I get that to her the better then we'll all have ours.
I chose my piece for my new RR- it's the gemstone dragons on black 18ct aida. I just have to pick out 7 of them (that way everyone has a choice) and buy the kreinik threads needed for those 7. That's what i'll do tomorrow.
Also on the checklist of today when I get home - storm windows on the windows i need a ladder for - it's going to get colder again tomorrow and my heat just can't do it... so i'll brave the cold tonight and try to get the 6 windows done that are left!

No comments: