Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Another Tuesday...

I had planned on getting my Christmas stuff packed up yesterday, but no such luck, my boyfriend just wanted to play video games, maybe tonight.

I have just applied for two part time jobs for the spring semester. I'm looking for more work (more money) and hope I hear from one of them. One is web development and the other is a sales associate that has to do with a web development company or something. Either way, I just need some money to save up for vacation after graduation and my current job has a lot of work but I could finish it really quickly and then have nothing again like last semester.

I got 1/2 hour of stitching done last night just before bed. The first little person on Carol's RR piece is almost finished, besides backstitching, then I just have the second one and then on to the next project! I'd like to mail out Carol's RR next week early, along with the floss I bought for Mercedes. Then I'll start on my next RR piece due in March until I get Carol's other RR which should be here soon. After all those are finished I will work on one of my WIPS - not It's Winter - that has to be rotated out for a short time, then I'll start the new piece for my boyfriend that he's been bugging me about. Might as well start it right??

Today is really dragging, it's only been an hour and I'm almost falling asleep. I do have a meeting at 11 but that's it. I'll probably walk again at lunch, really felt good yesterday. Then home at 4:30 which is a change that maybe I can keep up tomorrow and thursday. Thursday is my exit interview since my last day is Friday! I just can't wait for school on monday! That's enough babbling ---- off to find something else to do...

No comments: