Monday, January 19, 2004

And it's Monday...

Well I wasted a lot of time playing this new game with my boyfriend (new to us anyway) - Civ 3 Play the World, it's multiplayer so we can play it together. Everytime we got pretty far though we would get an error and the game would close (this was last night) so today I'm downloading the patch to fix it and then we're going to play again. This game takes hours to win! And we're only playing one computer!

So I started my embroidery, I transferred the pattern to the fabric and started on it, i really like it and hope to work more on it today. It shouldn't take too long to finished and nothing compared to cross stitch.

Tomorrow night i have a job interview for a second job, i really hope I get it i really need the money. So tomorrow I will work on the new website for my current job, then go to the interview. Wednesday will be homework day and thursday is classes. Then back to the real routine with homework on the weekend too. This has been a great few days of doing nothing (especially since I was sick).
I also started reading Middlesex, it's really good so far and I'm on part two. It got great reviews and I'm really glad I bought it. I bought another book too that I'm looking forward to reading and hopefully I'll finish my book on tape soon since I'm down to one more tape - that's Mystic River and must read! It is great too!

Well I'm going to go do something off line so this patch will download quicker - hmph!

------ Added Wednesday :
We played civ 3 all right - for 8! hours Monday. I ended up getting a migraine (my first one ever) and having to get off the computer and go to bed at 8:30 - but my boyfriend is still playing the game trying to beat the computer (it's the same game but i gave him all my cities and gold so he could continue playing). This game is rediculous and I still play it in my head when I go to bed - it just won't go away, it makes me sick thinking about it again! UCKKK!

No comments: