Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Wow - been a while...

I knew that would happen - 11 days since I last posted.

Anyhow - things have changed a bit... My school work is getting harder - I had a test on Monday - no problem though I think I did really well on it, and I have a huge homework assignment due Thursday that is driving me crazy (really wishing I didn't put it off until today to start). Atleast I have all tomorrow to get it done and hopefully get a start on my other homework assignment that's due next week.

My boyfriend's car is going bad - the waterpump went so it's in the shop and he's borrowing my car, thursday and friday i'm borrowing my mom's car for school and work - speaking of work, i got a job today as well. I had an interview for a part time job in the QA department of a medium size business. I got the job, it doesn't pay much but there's free parking (which is good in albany) and it's steady work so it's steady pay and I really need that right now.

As for cross stitch, i've hardly touched it lately - not since last week some time, this weekend was wasted away playing Civ III, way too many hours sitting at the computer getting swallowed by a game that takes forever to get anywhere - and it's still beckoning for me to come back and play but i'm avoiding the call... my reward tonight was to watch tv at 8 and 10 is Law and Order SVU so i'll watch that.

Well it's 10 so it's time for my show- hopefully afterward I can get back to working on my assignment before falling asleep - I just need to relax and not get stressed out because I know this is doable - same as the last one!

No comments: