Thursday, February 19, 2004

I got the call this morning...

My aunt and uncle just had their third baby - a girl! (that's three girls). She was born at ~6am and she's doing really well, healthy and big! (that's what happens when you're 4 days late).

I can't wait to go visit them and see the new one, originally it would be this weekend but I think it's best to give the family their first weekend alone - let the other two get used to the new baby a bit and maybe next weekend we'll go out.

Still not stitching - now it's mostly because I'm not feeling well lately, gotta figure out what's wrong with me but I haven't been able to eat in 5 days now, I eat tid bits and it's leaving me exhausted. I have an appointment in 2 weeks at the doctor so if i'm not better by then I can talk to her about it, otherwise it's just an appointment to discuss new medication for allergies... another thing - I've been on zertec for years now and whenever I don't take it i have problems but it doesn't seem to help my allergies when I do take it so I'm trying not to take it (been about a week now) and suffering with itchiness but I take benadryl when I can't take it anymore.. I'm worried something's wrong with me and I need zertec or I'm just experiencing some withdrawal from it and I need to get away from my dependency. I really just want an allergy med I can take only when I need it instead of daily.

Well no need to blabber on about that... got school today then tonight I have to work on homework since I work all day friday!

No comments: