Friday, February 02, 2007

Yippee .. and Pooh and Piglet are just about finished :)
That's right - last night at stitch I finished up all the backstitching. All I have left is to add the name and date and finish into a wall hanging. I hope this weekend will be enough time.

So I didn't start Barnabee's Quest last night - but I plan to start it tonight if I can ever get out of work and get home to start it! I think Monday nights will be my barnabee night but tonight in celebration of Imbolc I will be starting a new piece. Now if only i could get out of work while it's still light outside!

3 comments:

claudia said...

Pooh and Piglet turned out so cute! I love them!

Barb said...

The piece is so cute! Great job on it.

Anonymous said...

Aww cute! I'm a Pooh Bear fan too but have yet to stitch one.

Pretty fabric you've used too.