Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Barnabee Week 2
This is about 2 more hours of progress - my second week on the Barnabee SAL. I finished band 3, stitched band 4 and 5 and did a little of both 6 and 7 (the worms and the bee) because i couldn't resist those little guys! Next week will be two little blue birds and another row of flowers and probably some more border. I love this piece, always have and it's so much fun to stitch, even when it feels like the snails will never end, they do :)

So that was my night. Tonight I will work on Leanne's Quilt block 6 and Thursday at stitch I will continue with Leanne's block 6. I'm hoping tomorrow to stitch on Peaceful Silhouette at lunch time and I need to start bringing that home to stitch in the evenings, I just want to finish block 6 first (always something :) )

3 more days until my mini vacation. Too bad I won't be stitching much on my "vacation" as we'll be too busy snowboarding but maybe I'll get a little embroidery done or something small. I still have to finish Pooh bear too :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great progress on Barnabee! Where did you order your Leanne's blocks from?

Carol said...

Look great Nikki! My night is Fridays, so I won't be picking mine up for another couple of days yet... hope to get a bit done then :-)

Kim said...

I think it looks great! :D

claudia said...

Barnbee is so cute...I love the little snails!