Monday, February 19, 2007

Barnabee Week 3 progress:

That's where I got on Barnabee Friday night. Part I is pretty much finished (except for part of the border) and I'm ready to start Part II this week - probably Friday night again with how things are going this week.

I had a great weekend, lots of sewing - more pictures to come tomorrow for sure. Saturday I cleaned the apartment and then started the princess dress for my 3 yr old cousin (her birthday is actually today). Then I settled in for the evening and worked on the website!
Sunday I finished the dress and did some hand stitching (tacking the mohair onto the dress and all) and then Finished the winnie the pooh sampler for my coworker. Then I made that into a wallhanging (another picture for tomorrow) and finished the binding and everything. A very productive weekend.

Today its back to work and tonight I have to work on the website some more. I really can't wait until next weekend, another weekend with no plans and I'm going to try to keep it that way again if I can!

My poor fiance who was sick last friday is still sick - all weekend. He stuck to the couch and so far I haven't gotten sick - i hope it stays that way!

2 comments:

claudia said...

First off, I hope for a speedy recovery for your fiance and continued good health for you!
Your cousin's dress is amazing. You do such nice work.
The Pooh birth announcement is so cute. I love the finish.

Michelle said...

Here's hoping you're all feeling better! Barnabee is looking fantastic. On to part 2!