Thursday, February 08, 2007

No stitching, I was lazy last night and just watched tv. I had to work late again (gosh I hope not tonight!) and got to my aunt's just in time for dinner. Then we caught up on the last 2 gilmore girls (since I showed up at 11 last week). I pretty much was zonked after that and my Leanne's block 6 didn't even see the light of day.. um.. night.. whatever.

Tonight stitch was canceled but i think i'm going to go home at a normal time (umm... 5 maybe?), run, eat dinner and then settle in to work on ... umm... something, not sure what yet ;)

Oh man i can't wait for the weekend....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the info on Leanne's House...I may just have to take the plunge!

claudia said...

I hate when you have to work late...luckily my boss doesn't allow overtime...YAY! The weekend is on it's way!