Monday, February 26, 2007

Barnabee progress!

I got to stitch on Barnabee friday night after all had settled down with the computer issues. I made about 1/3 progress on Part II which is great. The over one stitching took a little while and those yellow star stitches are a lot of fun!!

Then the rest of the weekend my stitching was devoted to Peaceful Silhouette- progress pic tomorrow - but i made some great progress! I think I can finish up all the sky stitching very soon, leaving just the water in the bottom right. I really will finish this in time for my fiance's graduation!

Otherwise I didn't do much this weekend, I ordered a new laptop, to arrive hopefully by March 9th, I'm currently recovering the data on my old laptops hard drive and then i'll try to repair that one and give it to my mom. Sunday I changed my oil since it was nice and warm out - must remember to update my car blog about that :)

Anyway, that was my last free weekend for a while but it was lots of fun relaxing with my fiance and basically watching all of House Season 2 :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Barnabee looks fantastic! You are really zooming along with it!

Carol said...

Great job with Barnabee! What class are you taking on Thursday? I signed up for Indigo Rose's Monogram Sampler on Thursday afternoon - did you?