Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Peaceful Silhouette last night. I really like sticking to this piece and see it come along. I'll post another progress picture tomorrow. I worked on the sky last night and finished all but the last tweeded color in the sky. Then I'll move down to the lighter part of the water (which will finish quickly) and lastly the dark part of the water. It's so much fun to see this piece come along!

Besides stitching (I only stitched 2 hours last night), I went through my patterns last night and pulled a few that I really want to start soon.

The piece I want to stitch for my aunt for Christmas is this one:
America The Beautiful by Rosewood Manner
Then for myself I'd really like to start Random Thoughts by Drawn Thread
And possibly for my fiance's step mother for christmas: Winter Wonderland by Little House Needleworks

Those are the ones I actually pulled out of my stash. As soon as I finish up Peaceful Silhouette I will start on one of those (probably America the Beautiful). Then I think after Barnabee is done I'd like to get Lady Scarlet - another one just for me :)

1 comment:

Lana said...

I like the random thoughts piece! That is beautiful...I love the "randomness" of it.
~Lana~