Friday, February 16, 2007

Back from Vacation and other things...

I got a little stitching done this past week, focusing strictly on Peaceful Silhouette and finishing the dock to the right (it's a little cut off on the scan). Now I just have all the sky and water to finish. I'm going to work on this a bit at lunch today as well hopefully.

So it was a long week. And now it's friday. We went on vacation up to NH to snowboard Sun-Tues. We didn't stay Tuesday but left in the morning because my great grandmother passed away. So we drove back to NY for Tues-Thur and stayed with my parents. So during that nice huge storm we were driving in and out of town for the funeral.

But we got back last night, and all is well....except now my fiance has the flu. He came down with it last night. Ruining his plans to go snowboarding with my uncle today, poor guy is home on the couch. I'm working today, probably a quiet day and I'll be leaving around 4:30 to head to Joann's and get fabric to sew this weekend. Maybe I'll have some pictures monday of my project (for one of my cousins).

Oh and Barnabee was neglected this week. I hope to work on him tonight if my fiance is up for watching some movies after I get home. So hopefully a progress pic of that monday as well...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about your great grandmother and your honey getting the flu. Big hugs! Glad you're back.

Running Kiwi said...

Sorry about your Great Grandmother ((hug)).

Your stitching is looking great :)

Anonymous said...

I love the silhouette pictures. They look so good when they're finished. That one is a particularly nice one. Doesn't it just look so peaceful. I have one of the Heritage Stitchcraft silhouette ones kitted up to take to work for lunch times.

I'm sorry to hear about your great grandma. We had a funeral last week too :o(