Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pictures from this weekend!
Here is the dress I made to be Dora's Fairy Tale dress for my 3 yr old cousin. This took about 8-10 hours with the zipper taking a full hour!
And here is the finished wall hanging for my coworker. I really love the fabric in the border and the backing (I didn't take a picture of the backing). I gave this to her yesterday at work.

Last night I did a little embroidery on Leanne's block 6. I really want to do the applique on block 7 but I'm trying to be good and finish 6 first. This coming weekend I think I'll piece block 9 - for some reason they sent block 9 instead of 8 so I have to wait until next month for 8 - all well. Then I hope to make some serious progress on the pieced blocks and maybe get caught up again. Oh why can't it be the weekend already???

No comments: