Friday, February 23, 2007

Computer problems...

Well I was going to work from home today (Actually I did) but after a few hours my good old reliable laptop died on me! Just dead, no hard drive error or anything. It will take some debugging but it will have to wait until next week when I can bring my hard drive into work and try to recover the data.

Anyway, we have multiple computers, so I'm using my fiance's laptop (have all day) and getting by... but I just ordered a new laptop. I've been thinking about doing it for a long while now and this just finally gave me the kick i needed. It's a dell and it has a much better video card so I can play all the games I used to play on my gaming computer (which I no longer enjoy lugging around) :) I can't wait for it to arrive - probably a few weeks but still!

Anyway. I plan to get some Barnabee time in tonight even though it's late. This is going to be a *hopefully* crafty weekend as we have no plans at all! But boy do I have sewing plans :)

No comments: