Monday, February 05, 2007

Barnabee's Quest SAL - started on Friday...


The problem with friday stitching for me is that I don't get to show the picture until Monday because I'm too lazy to use my scanner at home. I will stitch on Barnabee on Monday nights so progress pics will be on Tuesdays. I had a blast starting this one, I have wanted to stitch this since I moved out here in 2004 and bought it (around July time I think). Then I stitched the bee skep in the wrong place - UGG so I ripped it out and stitched everything else you see. Then saturday morning when I got up I restitched the bee skep - just so I'd be where I should have been friday night :) Any tonight I will continue working on this one.

The rest of the weekend I didn't get as much done as I had hoped. I did a lot of shopping on saturday (but luckily did not spend a lot). Then wound some floss saturday night. Sunday I packed up my stamping stuff into boxes so that clears some room in my closet. I'm not going to pack it such that i can't get to it but it's in boxes (3 large boxes) and I don't see getting into stamping until the summer anyway with everything else I have going on. So if we move in May I'm prepared already.

Then after getting the food cooked for the week and everything else done I got a littel bit of time to work on Leanne's Quilt block 6 - not enough to show but that will be my Tuesday night project so I will show a picture wednesday hopefully. I still have to finish the winnie the pooh - soon - no reason to rush since I can't finish it this weekend anyway but next weekend (the 17th) will be my quilting weekend - my fiance will be away ice fishing and i will be quilting away!

This is a long one - i'm going to go post on my other blogs now :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Barnabee is looking great! Congrats on such great progress! I'm with you - starting a new project for Imbolc seemed right.

Carol said...

Great job Nikki!