Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Okay no barnabee last night .. this whole planned night of stitching rarely works out for me :) Last night we ended up going out to dinner with a friend of mine from high school who was driving through on her way back to Maine. So I didn't get home until almost 10pm - no stitching.

But tonight there will definitely be stitching! Probably Barnabee, and then I have to make sure I have all the threads I need for my Leanne's Quilt embroidery for wednesday at my aunt's house. I'd like to finish this block this month so I think I'm going to stick to embroidering this block a bit more than I have been so by the weekend of the 17th it will be done and I'll be onto the next one (block 7).

I've decided it's time to sew another princess dress.. almost. One of my cousins is about to turn 3 , she's a princess girl, I made her a dress for her 2nd birthday but it isn't poofy enough and princess enough so it's not her favorite. I'm going to see her this weekend and find out what her favorite princess is and if i make her a dress if she'll wear it this time :) Then the 17th when I'm home alone I can sew the dress! We'll see :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

How many nights a week are you planning to work on Barnabee? I was thinking only once a week.