Friday, July 30, 2004

And Friday is almost over...

I can't wait to leave - 10 more minutes and i'm bustin out of here. My boyfriend showed up last night - surprised me, unfortunately I wasn't feeling well and was about to go to sleep, he took me for a quick ride in his new car though and then I went to sleep :) No problem getting up this morning and getting to work on time but still haven't felt well all day - seems to be a normal thing now - monthly almost.

So I got the apartment cleaned yesterday and grocery shopping done - all set with everything and settled down to have some ice cream and felt sick - couldnt' eat it. So I read for a bit and started falling asleep - that's when my boyfriend called (as I was shutting off the lights).

This weekend should be good - mom should be at my place when I get there, she hasn't called yet though, and tonight we'll relax, cook dinner, chat. Tomorrow we can go to JoAnn's, ACMoore and a cross stitch shop and quilt shop too if we drive over to Arlington later on. THen she's headed to my sister's for dinner so we'll probably go to Home Depot and get the stuff to finish painting the bedroom so that will be done so we can move furniture next weekend while painting the diningroom.

4 minutes to go! Too bad there's nothing really to do at work - but next week should pick up, I'm starting to get more responsibility, and I would have work if i had a certain tool installed on my computer which I don't and can't get done today - no one is around. But hopefully monday it will all be taken care of. Well I"m off - closing up and outta here!

No comments: