Monday, July 12, 2004

A very busy weekend...

Friday night after work, my boyfriend and I started the process of painting the livingroom, this included a lot of taping. Luckily I think it was 10:30 when we finally finished painting a coat of primer on all 4 walls in there. By then my sister and her boyfriend had showed up so we cleaned up and played poker until 1. Saturday we all slept in then I made a big breakfast before getting ready for a day in boston.

My aunt, uncle and cousins all showed up at 1 and we went in to boston, quincy market, boston common etc. Walked around, ate and let the kids try to have fun with us tied to them pretty much. It was a good day but exhausting for sure! When we got back at 8 we were all so tired we took a nap for an hour before ordering some dinner and playing more poker.

Sunday was more painting, we got 3 walls in the livingroom completely finished and the hallway is now primed so the next step is to paint the last livingroom wall and hallway the darker green. Next weekend maybe - unless I go home.

And now i'm back to work, hopefully my day goes by fast - like thursday and friday last week - spent completely in the lab hence no posts. And i'm off to the lab already :)

No comments: