Friday, July 23, 2004

It's been a long week...

Training this week has gone well, unfortunately it takes up the whole day, running late mostly and we've been getting only half hour breaks which means I've gotten to the gym only once this week (Tuesday).  Today's I'm guessing is going to run late but hopefully I can still get out of here by 4 and get to the post office and home to tape up the ceilings to paint. 

Tuesday night went well babysitting, my aunt and uncle actually took the baby with them to dinner and a movie so I had the two older monsters (2 1/2 and 4 1/2), we had a great time, we played outside then came in and had dinner and watched a scoobie doo episode before reading and going to bed.  I fell asleep waiting for the little one to fall asleep and woke up at 9:15 and they were both sound asleep.

Wednesday night I went to my other aunt and uncle's house for dinner and we just relaxed afterwards.  Since I had to work late I didn't even get there until 6:30. 

Then last night, I left around 5, went to walmart, that took forever and I finally got home at 7:30!  Then I cleaned the apartment and at 9 settled in to watch tv and fall asleep.  Pretty boring lately, no stitching or anything and this weekend looks as though it will be packed with painting, furniture shopping, maybe a movie and working on the website sunday night probably.  Speaking of furniture I'm off to see what deals are going on to decide where we should go!

No comments: