Thursday, July 01, 2004

2 more days of work...

Today is going to drag, i can tell, i've already eaten more than i normally do and it isn't ten am yet.

Yesterday was great, I worked in the lab most of the day. At noon I went and worked out and then did a few laps in the pool instead of shower. After work I went to my aunt and uncle's and we went to the highschool and kicked the soccer ball at my cousin who is practicing to be a goalie, and i walked 2 miles with my aunt. After that we made dinner, ate, baked cookies and relaxed until 11. I even got some stitching in. Then I slept wonderfully and woke up :( at 6 and left before anyone else was even up.

On the RR I am now ready to stitch the 2, that will leave the 3 and 4 till I'm done. I'd say that I am almost 2/3 of the way done now, not quite but almost and tonight after I clean and maybe make some pudding for my boyfriend i'll stitch some more. I also want to replant some of my herbs so I can see how they do and then buy another planter for the others. My basil and thyme will both each need a large planter, not sure yet how the parsley or oregano will do, they're still small.

I am tired that's for sure, saturday i am sleeping in!!! So I just have to get through 2 days of work and i've got almost 3 hours of today done, i actually can leave by 5 today because i was in at 7. Alright - guess it's back to the message board.

No comments: