Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Finally back to regular work...

Well last night after a long day of working with no break at all, i finally started working on the website again. I did manage to also get an hour of stitching in. Now the October Snapper is completely finished and the November one is started (I stitched the border line). I actually have to find all the floss for that one still.

Tonight I plan on doing the same thing, working on the website then stitching some more. I do want to go to the gym today however. That's right yesterday I was so busy that i didn't go to the gym or eat lunch, i basically had a few cookies throughout the day and my morning oatmeal. But I did make a dinner for myself. Today will be different, i brough tuna for lunch and I'll go to the gym at 11:30. So for now I'm off to the lab to finish what I started yesterday hopefully. FIrst breakfast :)

No comments: