Friday, July 16, 2004

Fridays are the hardest...
 
Well this week has gone well, unfortunately fridays always drag because i look forward so much to just starting the weekend.  I'm heading to my boyfriend's for the weekend after work today, going to be a long drive with traffic but i'm really looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and sunday. 
 
Yesterday I actually stayed an hour later at work than I had planned but we were in the middle of getting some tests run and we wanted to get the system set up to run tests over night.  But that means I don't feel guilty about leaving today at the normal time. 
 
I have been stitching a bit each night, almost finished now with the Round Robin, I have a few swirls in the november block left to stitch then it will be all set to mail out on monday if i can find the post office somewhere near work. 
 
So next week hopefully I will have some time to get some painting done but it's looking doubtful, I'm so tired when I get home I hardly have energy enough to stitch or read.  4 hours to go - that's keeping me going now :)

No comments: