Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Already Wednesday...

And it's almost time to go to the gym too. The mornings don't take too long to pass by even without work.

So last night I sanded the walls of the livingroom, what i could reach anyway with the footstool. Then I started working on the new Round robin that's due in 2 weeks (less if i want to mail it on time). Hopefully it won't take too long, i seemed to make good progress on it in just an hour and a half last night.

Tonight I'm headed to my aunt and uncle's house for the night, brought my stitching in case we relax and watch tv again. Thursday after work I will do a trip to walmart and acmoore and then clean the apartment all in preperation for this weekend.

That's it I guess, not much going on in my life, time to go work out - leg day today !

No comments: