Wednesday, June 30, 2004

back to no work...

Well at least 2 days this week went by fast. Since I finished my project yesterday (even a day earlier than i had planned). I'm back to having no work. I can probably sit in the lab most of today and try to help debug but tomorrow no one will be in the lab either. Luckily tonight I am going to my uncle's for dinner and staying over night so my drive in tomorrow will be shorter and by the time i'm back to my apartment i'll only have one more day of work until my 3 day weekend starts.

I did go grocery shopping last night, then vacuumed the apartment really well which makes thursday's cleaning easy, i'll just have to clean the bathroom and the kitchen and do a quick vacuum, maybe do a better job in the livingroom since I didn't move around anything in there to vacuum. Then I spent 2 hours stitching and watching tv. I now have a tuesday night run of shows to watch since after summerland sex in the city is on on tbs for an hour. Granted they are episodes i've seen already right now but eventually it'll get to the season i haven't seen, either the 4th or 5th.

I did make it to the gym yesterday, of course I'm sore today, i think i'll do legs and shoulders today, maybe i'll get up the nerve to do a quick swim, or else i'll just shower again like i did yesterday. This time i brought my sandles to shower in. That leaves back and biceps tomorrow and nothing really for friday which is fine because i think fridays i'd rather get home quicker, so i'll work out mon-thur and maybe on the weekends my boyfriend and i will go running one day, he started running yesterday with a friend, so he plans on two days a week at least.

All right, i'm off to the message board, do a quick check in and see what the ladies are up to today...

No comments: