Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Another dawn another day...

Well I was pretty productive last night, i got home and I got a lot of mail (some bills, my insurance card, my cable modem). So i hooked up my cable modem, it works great, then I cleaned the 2 blinds in the diningroom and the outside of the kitchen windows. With that done I made dinner and settled in to relax (around 8). By 9 I wasn't feeling too well so I put away my stitching and watched my show and went to bed. Luckily today I'm just congested, no other symptoms like last week, but the congestion is pretty bad (allergies maybe).

So I got about a half hour of stitching done, depending on my plans tonight hopefully I can make more progress, maybe get to the top corner or something. I'm not looking forward to the carrots in the corner but that will be my half way point.

Well I'll keep this short since the most I could do is babble... instead I'll find work.

No comments: