Thursday, June 17, 2004

Feeling much better..

I'm not fully recovered yet but I'm feeling 90% better now. My headache is gone and my throat is only a tiny bit sore, I can atleast eat and drink again. I was hoping to get a lot done last night when I got home, unfortunately by 7 I was ready for bed but it looks like the sleep did me good.

I did manage to plant my new plants on the porch planters so that looks nice and I unpacked one box that had candle holders. Tonight I can find the candles and put them in :) The garbage goes out tonight so getting more unpacking would be good so we can get the garbage taken out, unfortunately most of the garbage is from the new furniture and we're getting more of that on Saturday so we'll have to deal with that for another week.

Today at work is going much better, partly because I'm feeling better and partly because it's meetings and I'm not just strictly reading. It looks like I did take a lot of what I read in though because I knew most of what they talked about during the presentation. The next presentation I shouldn't know anything about though, I think that's soon, it's after lunch anyway, not sure how long they planned for lunch. I think I'll head over and see what's going on...

No comments: