Tuesday, June 15, 2004

It's been a long while...

I think maybe I was avoiding the computer the last few weeks. Anyway, now I'm back, I am working full time at my new job and living in Boston. We moved in last weekend and Sunday went furniture shopping, we brought home our new diningroom set and ordered a bedroom set to be picked up next weekend. Then I started work yesterday.

Last night I got a really bad headache and it got worse and worse all night, including neck pains and a sore throat. I just felt horrible. Today is not much better but I'm taking tylenol cold which makes me feel drugged but more aware atleast. 2 hours of work to go, it's just tough because it's hard to concentrate when I'm so uncomfortable. Tonight I'm going to my uncle's house for dinner and to tell them all about the new apartment/job. Then tomorrow I have to do some unpacking since thursday my boyfriend is coming for the weekend and right now the place looks the same as it did when he left yesterday, but I was sick last night so only some food organization got done after I went grocery shopping.

As far as stitching goes, I'm trying, I'm working on the International Round Robin piece, it's a Peter Rabbit design, for some reason it's taking me a long time to make progress, i'm about 1/6 of the way done. With the move and stuff it's been tough to find time, last night i stitched for 45 minutes but then just had to go to bed because I felt so bad. Who knows what's going on this weekend but hopefully i'll have some relaxing time.

It's amazing, so much has been going on lately but i have nothing much to say, probably because I'm not feeling well, symptom wise i could have strep or something but i'm hoping it's just stress related, a migraine or something that will be gone by tomorrow morning, migraines can cause sore throats right?? :) I'm also freezing in here, tomorrow i'm going to bring my sweater and leave it here so i always have something warm to wear, outside it's in the 80's and muggy.

Well that's all I guess, I need a new book to read too, or a new spec, i'm running out of reading material to get to know the stuff around here. Hopefully I get some actual real work soon.

No comments: