Tuesday, June 29, 2004

working, working, working,

yesterday really did fly by, it was great. But first the weekend...

The drive home friday was horrible, all traffic, but i made it to my bank and then to have dinner with my boyfriend before my brother's graduation ceremony. Afterwards we all hung out at my parent's house for a bit. Saturday my boyfriend and i went shopping and then my parent's had a bbq, we ate, ate and played poker, finally we left around midnight. Sunday we relaxed, i left around 5:30 and packed up the last few things from my house before getting on the road a little after 6. Traffic again was bad though and i didn't get home until 9.

So yesterday I worked, went well, had stuff to do most of the day and it went by fast, then last night when I got home I put together the two stackable pieces of furniture I had bought (a drawer set and a small shelf set). Then I finally did my unpacking/organizing. The livingroom is down to having the computer, printer, fan and a box of computer stuff that needs a desk to be put into. My closet could use more organizing things but it's neat and all my stitching stuff is put away. I could get some more stackables, i'll have to figure out what would fit in there best and be useful. We also need to start looking for a nice desk for the bedroom that we can put the computer on or atleast just put our "stuff" in.

Then I got an hour of stitching in, I can honestly say that I am halfway done with the RR that is supposed to be mailed out this saturday I think, maybe it's supposed to be mailed July 1st? Hmm.. that's not going to happen :) Tonight though I have a lot of time to stitch so hopefully I can get a lot done, i think i'll vacuum when i get home, get that done so that cleaning thursday is not so bad at all, a quick vacuum, dust and wipe down of everything.

Well the work continues and I have much to do :)

No comments: