Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Still sick..

Although today it is mostly a sore throat, the headache is not as bad, but i'm not sure if it's because I got sleep or because my medicine from last night is still working. I woke up at 1:30 in a lot of pain so i took tylenol night cold to help with the headache and fever i had.

I am so tired, and I got a lot of sleep, i woke up at 11:15 last night and was wide awake, this was after only 2 hours of sleep, but this morning was harder to get up. 2 more mornings of getting up early then i can sleep in for two whole days!! Wow this whole work thing is going to take some getting used to.

I have a lot to do tonight, i have to get some stuff unpacked and organized and I really should work on Alli's RR which is just making slow progress which I feel so bad about. If i wasn't sick I'd have had a few hours these past few nights each to work on it.

Well that's my update - wish i had a hole to crawl into and fall asleep :(

No comments: