Friday, June 18, 2004

And I'm cured...

The battle with the unknown cold is over, i feel better now and am back to normal. Last night my boyfriend showed up so we cooked dinner and relaxed, but before hand I was able to get a little unpacking done and some of the glass cabinets are filled in now. The garbage went out so the porch looks a lot better :)

We also did laundry, too late did we realize it was past the posted hours (oh I miss having my own washing machine) plus it costs 3.50 for a load of laundry! And these are half the size I could do in my home one! I may be looking into the laundramat on Moody to see if there's parking nearby, and maybe wednesday nights or something I'll go there with a good book or something. This is a bit ridiculous.

The cable came today, that's why my boyfriend came early, they didn't have a cable modem with them to test the internet so I'm not sure what they did, they said i'd have to call and make another appointment - unfortunately there isn't another time i'll be home for 2 weeks (possibly 3 due to july 4th weekend) since i'm going home next weekend. Our modem is coming Monday or Tuesday since I bought one, wish I had ordered it earlier now.

Work is going good, i'm on to looking at code, i'm just not sure what code to look at so the rest of today may go kinda slow (still have lunch though). I'll be leaving before 5 today so I will be home by 5:30 for sure and maybe we can go out shopping tonight then hit the grocery store again so I can really stock up on stuff. I checked out Kohl's online and they seem to have pretty much everything I need still for the house, speaking of which I should make a list, then we need to take measurements for the remaining furniture so i can keep that with me.

Well - time to stretch the legs then dig into this code for a bit...

No comments: