Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Doing good so far...

Today is the half way point of the week, hopefully the day won't drag on like yesterday started too. Luckily yesterday afternoon I went to the lab and 3 hours passed by quickly, it was great, plus I learned a lot, more hands on stuff. Today it's back to reading documentation.

Last night was great, I got home, started with the blinds in the bedroom, got them all washed, then cleaned the windows, i couldn't reach the outside top parts but got the bottoms done at least. Then I had dinner, put the blinds back on, talked to my sister, my boyfriend and my mom (my phone was ringing off the hook last night). Finally by 8 I was ready to settle down and cross stitch, i did this off and on until 11 with the tv on. I made good progress on the Round Robin, finished just past the 1 (it's set up like a clock). SO that leaves the top right corner and the right side border left to do.

Tonight I'm going to my Aunt and Uncle's for dinner again, I'm looking forward to it, we're going to go for a walk beforehand. I'll probably get there around 5:30 and hopefully I'm home by 10. I'm taping the moving Love&Basketball that's on tonight, some night next week when nothing is on tv I can pop it in and watch it.

Tomorrow i have a long list of things to do, I need to pack completely for the weekend (which includes a lot of laundry) since I'm going home straight from work friday. I also will have to take out all the garbage - all the furniture packing stuff, that will take a while and I also want to plant my new plants in pots if i have time, just didn't get to it last night. It's something I have to do first when I get home because i get dirty doing it so if i wait i'll talk myself out of it, last night instead i did the blinds.

So that's my update, probably would be more interesting if it wasn't a daily update, we'll see how it goes once work gets to be available and i'm busier.

No comments: