Monday, June 21, 2004

Week 2...

Well that was a good weekend, I must say. Friday night we went to Kohl's and dinner. Saturday we went to my uncle's, helped him paint then went and got our furniture and set that up. Then back to my uncles to play with the kids and then play computer games for most of the night. Sunday we sorta slept in and went home early. My boyfriend vacuumed the apartment after we picked up all the boxes from the furniture and I unpacked some clothes into the new dresser. He headed home pretty early and I started cleaning the windows/blinds in the kitchen. 2 down 9 to go now. I can only hang 2 to dry at a time so hopefully I can get 2 done a night, maybe 3 if it's the smaller ones and maybe have them all done this week.

Then I got 3 quality hours of stitching after grocery shopping and dinner. I am now over a quarter of the way done with the RR piece I'm working on. Hopefully I can get 2 hours a night in the next few nights, if I'm home by 6, clean until 8 (mix in dinner), that leaves 9-11 to stitch. I really don't have much else to do until I get the internet hooked up later this week an I can start working on the website. That will be good though because I can start making some more money which we need ;)

Finances are good I think, I get a check on Friday, it will cover everything, the only tough this is that the rest of my paychecks will not be nearly as large :) Since I get a bonus in this one. I shouldn't have any more large purchases though, I just need to save up for rent until I get a car that's my only large monthly payment. Once I get my paycheck I will know how much money I will get exactly anyway, until then I have no idea what taxes will take out.

Well, off to look up some stuff, then back to the code.

No comments: