Monday, January 14, 2008

Snow Day!

Well not in the day off sense that it used to mean, but I'm working from home today as I didn't want to brave the nasty roads. It works out since I usually work from home on fridays but this friday I need to go into the office, still saving gas on one day this week.

Since I'm home I will try to remember to take pictures later and post them. I have finished up the fuzzy soft hat and scarf for my mom's birthday as well as the wool hat for her. I'm close to finishing the second scarf and then it's on to knitting for myself I guess :)

I need to go to joann's soon too - fabric is needed. I want to make a robe for my dad's birthday and I need to find fabric for the flower girls' dresses for the wedding.. 12 yds of it for 5 dresses! Crazy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Check your local sales flyers, but the Joann's flyer I got the other day is advertising floss at 5 for $1 starting Sunday, January 20th. I plan on stocking up.