Monday, January 07, 2008

My Weekend...

The main reason I haven't been posting lately is that I keep forgetting to get the pictures off my camera and I hate to post without any pictures, especially when i have some to show. But I've decided 2 things:
1) Post even if I have no pictures
2) Try to get in habbit of getting pictures off camera each night.

So in the spirit of 1) above. This weekend was great - so relaxing.

Friday night I read until 1am finishing Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Piccoult. It was a great book.
Saturday my fiance and I played Civ IV in bed until 3pm! Then I got a migraine, took medicine and we went out shopping. I got a new leather coat (my first one) and we had dinner. Then I was sick for the rest of the night (migraine) but we did manage to watch Transformers again on our new TV!

Sunday I read, then we went and visited family and then out to dinner again before watching Batman Begins - I love that movie. It was a great day altogether!

Now it's back to work (full week) and the diet (doing Body For Life again).

No comments: