Monday, January 14, 2008

Finally some pictures! I know I've been a total slacker about there.

First up is the rabbit that I knitted and gave to our niece for xmas. This was really a practice piece for a lamb I'm doing next:

His head was a little wobbly so I knitted a scarf for him as well.

Here is the soft and warm hat and scarf I've finished up for my mom's birthday.

And here's the warm wool hat tha tI'm currently knitting a matching scarf for. I've done a picture on my head as well so you can see it a little better.
Here it is alone.
I did not get pictures of all the scarves I did for xmas (I gave 3 away). I can't wait to do a hat and scarf for myself, I'll probably finish the one for mom tonight and start on my own set. These go really fast it takes about 4 hours to do a scarf and 4 hours to do a hat. So with 2 evenings I can finish either one! It's great.

Back to work!

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Lovely hats. Looking forward to seeing more piccies.

The Silver Thistle said...

Cute rabbit! Was it loved? It's great.

Nice hats/scarf too. I haven't knitted for the longest time. I'm hoping to change that though. One of my goals this year is to felt something I've knitted and I think it'll be slippers AND a bag as I can't choose between the 2 patterns I've picked out. Wish me luck, lol.