Thursday, January 24, 2008

I stitched!

Gosh it's been so long (about 2 months or so!).

I worked on the needlecase from Celebrations 2007. My friend i took the class with has finished all the stitching and is ready to assemble so I figured I should get a move on. I had finished the smaller pocket stitching and the pin cushion and as of last night I'm close to finishing the larger pocket. Then I'll have the outside of the whole thing left which will take a while but not too long. I'm surprised how quickly this moves along and oh how i love silks!

I'll try to remember a picture for tomorrow.

The neighborhood RR is up next in my stitching rotation, i realized I had mailed out at the Dec. 1st deadline so I'm not due to mail until April 1st. I want to mail early so I'll get started on that as soon as I'm either done or bored with this needle case.

And this weekend we drive back to NY for my parents' birthday celebrations - probably do some knitting in the car and lots of fabric shopping saturday! I can't wait :)

No comments: