Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More knitting.

I did manage to finish the scarf for Mom on Monday and started the one for myself in bright green. I'll probably start the matching hat for myself to break up the simpleness of the scarf as I did with the ones for mom but I LOVE this yarn and can't wait to wear this hat/scarf pair. Plus gifts for mom's birthday are now done.

Next up on the list is making a robe for dad. I plan on going to Joanns on Sunday to buy fabric and get a good start on it, then i have just evenings next week to finish it. I think the hard part will really be picking the fabric.

1 comment:

Wawanna said...

Your scarves look so warm and soft, a pleasure to receive and a pleasure to wear! I've just started knitting last year, it's fun! Good luck with your Dad's robe, he will certainly be surprised and delighted! Thanks for sharing. Best Wishes.