Thursday, January 31, 2008

January Goal Wrapup - well there were no specific goals for january, just the 2008 goals so I'll go through those that were planned to be done in January:

Knitting:
1) Knit scarves for mom (2) (JANUARY) [DONE] - also knitted two matching hats!

Wedding/Sewing:
1) Sew bath robe for dad's birthday [DONE]

On stitching news I've been working on the needlecase from Celebrations 2007 and plan to take a picture and post it tomorrow.


In other news - we were very successful last weekend and found all the fabric needed for my wedding quilt which my mom and grandmother will make in February, then send out to be quilted! It will be 95x95 and it's in tans/browns/greens. I can't wait to see it finished!

On the sewing for the wedding front - I've bought what is hopefully all the necessary fabric and notions for the flower girl dresses (all 5). I went with some lovely bright colors for 3 of them and white with colored linings for the older 2. I'll try to remember to take pictures of the fabric tomorrow too!

No comments: