Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Sorry I was so non-existent in December. I guess it's the nature of the month, busy with holiday stuff.

I'm back and hopefully back to being better at blogging for the new year. I've filled out my goals (wrapup and new ones). It's going to be a busy year (2008) with a class this spring and then the wedding but hopefully there will be time for some crafts.

I promise to have some pictures shortly, I completely forgot to take pictures of the scarves I knitted but I have some of the rabbit at least.

But for now it's new years day and I'm starting the new year by cleaning up and getting organized again from the holiday rush. I want to start work tomorrow feeling like I do not have things waiting for me at home. The Christmas decorations get to stay up for a few more days however :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Happy New Year Nicole!! My decorations shall stay up at least until the weekend too :-) Just a heads up - Bine took the extra time since Carissa left to send to Karen... Karen has not received it, so I have nothing here to send you anytime soon. Welcome back to work! I am here too :-( What is with all the snow??

Wawanna said...

Nicole, You have some neat goals there gal! Hope you accomplish the all and much more in 2008. Enjoyed visiting your blog, best wishes!