Friday, September 15, 2006

Strange day... so it's late blogging :)

So Thursday night my friends and I all went to the airport to meet our friend and her new baby! It was very exciting and I felt so honored to be there. The baby is beautiful, happy and just perfect! And my friend and her husband are just ecstatic!

Unfortunately the plane was delayed and arrived after midnight, i didn't get home until 2am.. which is very late for me, I still managed to get up and make it in to work by 8 but by noon i was crashing so I left at 1:30 to go home and take a nap. I woke up at 6 and started working again and things are going well. I'm just waiting for dinner to arrive and then i can get a little more work done.

I hope to end the night taking care of adding fray check to the princess dress and wrapping it. We're going up to my uncle's tomorrow for the day and then i'm hoping to get some cleaning and sewing done on sunday...
sewing... BOM 3 arrived already and i haven't started 2! So i must get on that! Oh goody - chinese food is here!

No comments: