Tuesday, September 12, 2006

hmm, i think lately has been a blogging slump for me, my mornings are just busy busy and my evenings are too busy to do any stitching so I don't have anything to show anyway. Well maybe things will start to settle down with this weekend, but now i have homework :(

My class went well last night, I'm looking forward to it in general, i will have 5 homework assignments and 2 exams and lots of reading that is optional which means I will of course do it.

The baking is continuing, I'm trying to bake 3 batches of cookies for my close friend who comes home thursday and then make a mud pie as well. So far I have 1 batch done, 1 batch mixed. Tonight I hope to finish the cookies and figure out the effort required for the mud pie if not make it.

Is it only tuesday? Wow it feels like friday, tomorrow night i will be relaxing at my uncle's house for the evening, maybe getting some reading for class done. Thursday is a mini stitch and then a trip to the airport to see my friend who comes home quick.
Well, it's almost time to get going - thank goodness, i need a normal night, with pasta for dinner!

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

What class are you taking this term? (Also, what degree are go going for?)

Mine just started up, too!