Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I actually stitched last night...

I got home, I made dinner, I relaxed for a while and at 8 when House came on I grabbed my stitching and stitched for about 2 hours! It's been so long! I should have done homework but I rationalized with myself that I would work on my homework Wednesday and Thursday night this week so I got to work on Just a Little Peace and Quiet. It's really a pretty small piece and I'm not almost done but I'm about halfway which is great considering how little I've worked on it :)

Today was yoga at lunch so no stitching but Thur and Fri at lunch I hope to work on Peaceful Silhouette. Then this weekend after the baby shower my goal is to finish my homework and then start on the quilt blocks that I have, maybe getting them pieced so I can start the embroidery this week. So much to do and so very very little time!

Homework .. must focus tonight.. two weeks i will have homework then i will have a week off and then homework again. The homeworks are tough, and that doesn't include keeping up with reading (which i'm not already) :)

No comments: