Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm alive - but not very - working too hard :) I figured I'd set my september goals at the very least before getting back to work (been working for 11 hours straight so i'm a little worn out).

September goals:
1) Finish BOM 2 (quilt)
2) Work on Peaceful Silhouette (finish posts/bird)
3) Work on Peace and Quiet (finish tub)
4) Work on Celtic Banner (finish through 'u')
5) Make princess dress for cousin's birthday

I think i'll leave it at that, i have my class starting up and I don't want to get too crazy.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Just back from vacation and already exhausted?? LOL!! That reminds me, why haven't I taken a vacation yet?? Hmmm.... good job with your goals Nik! I plan to stitch Winter in my Garden when we do our SAL next year... it is perfect for my mom who has a greenhouse and plans out her gardens during the winter!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Looks like you have some wonderful goals for September. Can't wait to see more of your Celtic Banner:)