Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Something was up with blogger yesterday - couldn't read em, couldn't write em.

Anyhow - I got to stitch a little on Peace and Quiet before class monday night, I start the feel like i'm getting close to done and then realize there's a bunch of stuff to the right of the bathtub, but not too much. I am waiting for the Whisper thread from SB&B now, i bought a blue, i think i'm going to do blue towels instead of white so they'll show up better.

Unfortunately the fabric doesn't at all show up in the scan, but it's pink and bluish with sparkles, kind of bubblegum i think.
I have changed out a few colors, the purple towel was supposed to be pink and i've changed the candle's colors, basically i'm not stitching the pinks, changing them for purple and blues. I just like em better that way :)

So I have more homework due next monday, this one is a programming assignment, i read through it last night and it actually seems pretty reasonable, hopefully tonight i can get a start on it, maybe get the first half done and friday night maybe MAYBE finish... or else saturday at the latest. We'll see.
I started burning dvds last night - by this i mean backing up the stuff from my desktop onto dvd so some of my 120 GB hard drive would be free again (yes i actually filled 120 GB drive). I think i'm down to 40 GB free now. It's wierd when my 60GB laptop has more space than my desktop but i'm working on getting it off now and backing everything up now that i have a dvd burner. Burning CDs was just useless with that much data.
And the decision has been made, it looks like even though we only watch 2 shows total prime time, they are both on at the same time! So I will be watching House over Gilmore Girls and hopefully catching Gilmore Girls by taping or something (of course my vcr is broken - go figure). But House won last night and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at the bright side, House is not on the air again until 31 October - World series stuff is on.
(I'd much prefer to see House, rather than baseball!)

Mary Emanuelson

Kim said...

That is so cute! I love the changed colors. :D

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

The dragon is so cute and in a bath tub too. :)