Monday, September 25, 2006

I got my homework done :) That doesn't sound like much but oh man!

This weekend was crazy, friday night I went over to a friend's and we feasted to celebrate the solstice. Saturday I went to western MA to go to a baby shower, then I met up with my sister for dinner. That night I was exhausted from all the driving so I did pretty much nothing :)

Sunday however was a busy day ... I got up, got the grocery shopping done and then started on homework - after 5 hours I had gotten it all done except for 1 question I had skipped, then I ran on the treadmill and ate dinner, then got out my work (from work work) and worked on that for 2 hours. Amazingly I got inspired and then figured out the last question for my homework so by 9:30 I had it all done! It felt great and I got to read for a whole hour (by read i mean read something fun not schoolwork) :)

And it feels good to come in to work monday and have all my work done for both work and class, ready to go!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Good for you .Isn't it nice to start the week fresh rather than having to catch up on things. Hope things go that well this week.

claudia said...

YAY! I know that feels so good!