Friday, August 18, 2006

Still here :) Just busy at work - always happens before vacation!

I worked on Kindom Sampler last night at stitch, I finished the clouds so all I have left is the alphabet, which I'll probably finish this weekend so I can work on Celtic Banner down in Atlantic City (if i get to stitch that is).

Leaving work at 3:30 today to pamper myself a bit. (manicure and pedicure) Then I have an evening of packing and cleaning to do so we can leave by 10am to go to a wedding in NY and then the rest of the weekend to just relax... oh how I love vacation!

I will be bringing a LOT of books with me, hopefully dragonquest will arrive in time for me to bring it since dragonflight is just about finished, might finish tomorrow in the car.
I'll be offline until Monday the 28th!

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

Nicole, have a fantastic vacation!!