Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The busy nights just keep coming!

Last night was a little busy, I got pretty much everything I need packed besides my stitching bag. I think I'm pretty much ready to go besides all the baking I have to do tonight.

I also finished preparing most of the non-baked items last night and I baked the "lasagna" so that's ready to go. Tonight I have to make an apple pie (not bake it though), muffins and corn bread. That should be doable. Probably won't stitch though.

Last night I made myself stop at 7:30 and sit and stitch while watching "In her shoes" which I thought was really pretty funny. So here's my Kingdom Sampler progress:


I finished up the right side and then just worked on the border since it was mindless and I didn't feel like following a pattern for the clouds. Next week I'd like to get a start on that huge cloud though!

I was really worried Carol would be flying ahead on this piece with her birthday off but she very kindly saved stitching on it until the evening :) We have stayed very close on this one and I think August will be the month we finish it!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Nikki - not to worry - I have no intentions of ever flying ahead of you on this one - I like SAL's to be fun but even, no need to race :-) That is why I like SALing with you - you don't try to race either :-)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Wow, you are zipping right along on this one. You and Carol will be done in no time:)