Monday, August 28, 2006

more to come...

I haven't scanned in Kingdom Sampler yet but I did finish it last week (yipee) so I will share the pic probably tomorrow. I'm very happy with it and just have to add initials to it and find a frame that's suitable.

Atlantic City was awesome, we had a great time, I didn't stitch at all (I finished Kingdom Sampler the weekend before), but I did a lot of reading. I've finished the first 2 McCaffrey Pern books and I'm about to start White Dragon next. I started listening to Jodi Piccoult's Plain Truth. My boyfriend and I listened to The Shining unabridged (that's 16 hours), finishing it at 10pm last night.

I'd say the best part of vacation was that the annual Atlantic City Air show happened to be going on Wednesday while we were there and this year was the Blue Angels AND the thunderbirds! Tuesday the Blue Angels must have been practicing or something because they were flying all day, it was great!

Tonight I'll be visiting with friends and this week doesn't look to be free for stitching since we're camping next weekend I have a lot to do around the house before we leave for another 3 days. I'm ready for a vacation from vacations :)

Pictures tomorrow...

1 comment:

Carol said...

Congratulations Nikki - looking forward to the photo!